This document is a legal agreement between client and Fiax Payments Ltd (further Fiax, the platform), registered under 12054824 with Companies House; address: 7 Bell Yard, London, United Kingdom, WC2A 2JR; being a PSD agent (FCA register reference: 851028) of Unified Finance Ltd (further Unified Finance), registered under No. 10805527 with Companies House; address: Suite 6, Lansdowne Business Centre, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, England, SN14 6RZ; authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (FCA register reference: 788703) for the provision of payment services.
It explains general terms and conditions for providing of services by Fiax/Unified Finance to their clients. Each natural or legal person who are going to use Fiax/Unified Finance services must read this document and accept its terms, otherwise they will not be allowed to use Fiax/Unified Finance services.
- Account - profile created and maintained by the Client on our payment platform.
- Client - natural or legal person who holds an account.
- User - person that has authorized access to the account and operates it.
- Personal data - information that allows to identify living individual.
- Transaction - transfer of funds.
- Payer - natural or legal person who initiates funds transfer.
- Beneficiary - natural or legal person who is a recipient of the funds.
- SEPA - a payments system created by the European Union for EUR transfers.
- Wire transfer - electronic transfer of funds between banks or transfer service agencies.
- Prepaid card - A prepaid debit card is an alternative banking product that only lets you spend the money you load onto the card. Like debit cards, prepaid cards work at any merchant that accepts its payment network, such as Visa or Mastercard. They're safer and more convenient than using cash.
- Prepaid card program - service for the issuance, distribution and maintenance of prepaid cards.
- Fee - commission charged by Fiax/Unified Finance for providing payment services.
- Identification - procedure of Client’s documents verification, carried out in order to confirm his identity and address.
- Account balance - the amount of funds on the Client’s account.
- Prohibited activities - commercial activities, goods or services prohibited by our service and listed in Appendix 1 to this Agreement.
Registration and verification of the account.
Fiax/Unified Finance services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older.
Each Сlient can have only one account in the system.
Client must provide valid and truthful information requested by the administration of the service to register an account.
The administration of the service has the right to verify the information provided by the Client by any methods and from any sources.
Access to the account will be granted only after Client’s identity and address verification. The list of documents may vary depending on Client’s country of residence. Fiax/Unified Finance have the right to refuse to register an account without explaining the reasons.
In case if Client’s identification data has changed, he must notify the administration of the service and provide relevant documents confirming the changes within 20 business days.
Fiax/Unified Finance may occasionally carry out additional verification of Client’s data and request additional documents or re-request previously submitted documents. If the requested documents are not submitted within the specified period, the Client’s account will be temporarily blocked by the service administration until the re-verification procedure is completed.
All documents provided by the Client will be stored by Fiax/Unified Finance during the entire period of cooperation and also within 5 years after its termination after which they will be destroyed.
The account is intended for sending, receiving, exchanging and storing funds. Fiax/Unified Finance are obliged to fulfill all Client’s orders in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The account can be used only by the Client in his own interests. Providing an access to the account as well as any actions in the interests of third parties are a violation of this Agreement.
Each time the access to the account is granted only after authorization of the user, through the login and password created personally by the account holder. In case of leak or unauthorized access to the authorization data, the user must immediately inform the administration of the service.
The user is fully responsible for the safety of his authorization data.
All operations initiated by the Client must be authorized by one of the methods offered by the system.
All properly authorized actions are automatically considered as committed by the account holder.
Some certain limits may be set up for replenishment of the client's account, payments sending and cash withdrawal. Limits might change at the discretion of the administration of the service.
No interest is accrued on funds on the customer’s balance.
The amount of funds in the Client’s payment order cannot exceed the balance of his account, including service fees. If for any reason Client’s account balance become negative, the Client must replenish his account and bring the account balance to zero at least.
In case that Client’s account is not active for more than 6 month, its maintenance will be subject to commission in accordance with the tariffs provided on our web page.
All Clients are strictly forbidden to conduct any operations related to the prohibited activities specified in Appendix 1 to this Agreement. In case that operation, conducted by the client is identified by the administration of the service as suspicious, the Fiax/Unified Finance have the right to block the operation or entire user account for an indefinite period to confirm the legality and risk assessment of this operation, and also require the provision of additional documents in order to more accurately determine the nature of this operation. Upon confirmation of the connection of the operation with the prohibited activity, information about it will be transferred to regulatory authorities.
For attempting to conduct prohibited transaction, service can charge an additional fee up to 150 EUR.
Fiax/Unified Finance bear no responsibility for actions or inactions of third parties which are not subjected to direct control of Fiax/Unified Finance.
This agreement could be terminated by the Client at any time based on the Client’s request transferred to the administration of the service via communication channels specified in this Agreement. Prior to account closing, all operations on the Client’s accounts must be settled, debts repaid, and no additional verification procedures should be conducted with respect to the Client. The rest of the funds on the Client's balance will be transferred as per details indicated by the Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The commission will be debited from the Client’s account in accordance with Fiax/Unified Finance tariffs.
Shall the account balance not be fully withdrawn at the moment of the account closure, an additional account closure fee of up to EUR 500 will apply.
Fiax/Unified Finance have the right to limit or completely refuse to provide services, in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement by the Client.
Client’s account can be replenished by the methods offered by the service. The Client's account can only be replenished by legal persons or by the Client himself. An exception is payments between the Fiax/Unified Finance service Clients.
Name and surname of the funds recipient in the incoming transfer must exactly match the name and surname of the account holder. Otherwise, the payment will be put to the list of unrecognized operations and returned to the sender. The fee for the return of the payment will be charged in accordance with the tariffs of Fiax/Unified Finance.
All outgoing transfers are made based on the payment orders created by the User.
All outgoing payment orders will be processed in accordance with the instructions of the Client.
VISA prepaid card program
VISA prepaid card is provided by a card issuing partner Walletto UAB (company code 304686884, with a registered office at Žalgirio str. 92-805, Vilnius, Lithuania, 09303, e-mail address [email protected], website address www.walletto.eu), an Electronic Money Institution authorised and regulated by the Bank of Lithuania and a member of Visa Europe Limited.
VISA prepaid cards are the property of Walletto UAB, which is registered in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania and acting in accordance with Lithuanian law. All operations related to VISA prepaid cards are carried out in accordance with WALLETTO Prepaid Card Terms and Conditions.
Fiax/Unified Finance charge a fee for the services it provides based on the tariffs listed on the service website.
All fees are automatically debited from the Client’s account. If there are no sufficient funds in the Client’s account to cover the commission fee, Fiax/Unified Finance have the right to refuse the Client to conduct the operation.
Tariffs can be changed unilaterally by the service administration. New tariffs come into force from the moment they are published on the service website.
Customer and service interaction terms
Client must provide relevant and reliable contact details to ensure information interaction between the parties.
In case of any changes in Client’s contact details, the Client is obliged to notify the administration of the service immediately.
The service administration has the right to send notifications related to services to the Client by means of:
- personal mail
- phone calls
- mobile application
This list contains the list of goods for sale, services and activities prohibited by the Fiax/Unified Finance service.
- Drugs and instructions for their production.
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives or instructions for their production.
- Prescription medicines as well as raw materials and equipment for their production.
- Human trafficking or any related activities.
- Investment activities and financial services, with the exception of the providers who have the necessary permits and licenses in place.
- Gambling and all types of betting activities, with the exception of the providers who have the necessary permits and licenses in place.
- Animals trading.
- Human organs and human remains.
- Radioactive substances and waste.
- Counterfeit goods, counterfeit banknotes and securities.
- Products, goods and services prohibited in the country of jurisdiction of business activity.
- Sanctioned products, as well as goods prohibited by the consumer’s country.
- Prostitution and escort services.
- Stolen and illegally acquired goods, products with deleted or changed serial numbers.
- State documents, secrets, awards, uniforms, identity documents, police special equipment.
- Malicious software.
- Violation of copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other rights of intellectual property.
- Electronic equipment prohibited for use in the consumer’s country of residence.
- Devices for breaking and opening locks.
- Information containing personal data, e-mail addresses, SPAM.
- Materials containing child pornography, bestiality, necrophilia, their production, storage and distribution.
- Advertisement of goods and services listed in Appendix 1 to this agreement.